APHIS/CDC Form 4A Quick Reference Guide: Completing Sections C & D
- Log into eFSAP. Click on Form 4. Find the Section C&D for the specified reportimage icon. Click View.
- Complete Section Cimage icon. Answer questions 1-3. The remaining questions in Section 3 will be automatically populated from your Form 1.
- Fill out Section Dimage icon.
- Question 1 will be auto-populated according to the related Section A&B. Answer the remaining questions.
- Click Add Row. You must do this in order to submit your form. Add as many rows as necessary to complete the report.
- For Question 9image icon, you may select more than one option:
- Transferred – Indicate to whom the sample was sent and the date of the transfer. If the Sample Provider is a non-registered entity, you will see a different option: “Not applicable, the entire specimen was transferred to the Reference Laboratory.”
- Destroyed – Indicate method of destruction and date destroyed.
- Retained – Indicate PI from the dropdown menu of PIs approved to possess select agent and toxin. If the Sample Provider is a non-registered entity, this option is not available.
- If you answer yes to Question 10image icon, you will need to fill out an APHIS/CDC Form 3 as well, if you did not do this when you filled out Section A&B.
- If you answer yes to question 12, you will also need to answer Questions 14-16image icon. Click Add Row.
- Type your name in the Signature of Respondent fieldimage icon, unless the Sample Provider is a non-registered entity, in which case this field will be left blank. The date will auto-populate.
- Click Submit. Clicking Save does NOT submit the Form 4 Section C&D.
Page last reviewed: August 27, 2020
Content source: Division of Select Agents and Toxins