Expired forms available on this website can be used because the revision package is currently under review by Office of Management and Budget.
Some documents are available for viewing, printing, and downloading (saving) in Adobe Acrobat’s portable document file (PDF) format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or above on your computer and configured to work on your browser to access the file.
If you will be completing the form electronically, download the fillable PDF below, then complete, print and sign the form. If you will be completing the form by hand, use the print-only PDF, then print, complete and sign the form. All completed forms may be submitted via email, fax, or mailed directly to the Federal Select Agent Program.
Individuals may digitally sign the select agent forms by following these instructions pdf icon[PDF – 215 KB]. Digital signatures demonstrate authenticity of a known sender and maintains the integrity of the document during electronic submittal. Users will need to create a digital identification (digital ID) in Acrobat Reader to use this feature. Please note that the use of a digital signature is not required.
All forms for the Select Agents Program have been reviewed and approved by the Office of Management and Budget as prescribed by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The only authorized location to obtain these forms is this website (www.selectagents.govexternal icon).
- APHIS/CDC Form 1: Application for Registration for Possession, Use, and Transfer of Select Agents and Toxins
- APHIS/CDC Form 2: Request to Transfer Select Agents and Toxins
- APHIS/CDC Form 3: Incident Notification and Reporting (Theft, Loss, or Release)
- APHIS/CDC Form 4: Reporting the Identification of a Select Agent or Toxin
- APHIS/CDC Form 5: Request for Exemption of Select Agents and Toxins for an Investigational Product