Program Reviews & Reports
The following federal reviews, reports, and Executive Orders have been generated regarding the oversight of select agents and toxins.
- Executive Order 13486: Working Group on Strengthening Laboratory Security in the United Statespdf iconexternal icon
- Executive Order 13546: Optimizing the Security of Biological Select Agents and Toxins in the United Statespdf iconexternal icon
Recent Program Reviews and Related Documents
- CDC 90 Day Internal Review of the Division of Select Agents and Toxins Report. CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden ordered an internal 90-day review of the Division of Select Agents and Toxins to examine the Federal Select Agent Program and make recommendations to improve the CDC select agent and toxin regulatory program.
- Report of the Federal Experts Security Advisory Panelpdf iconexternal icon, or FESAP. A report and recommendations developed by a federal advisory panel.
- Fast Track Action Committee Report on Select Agent Regulationspdf iconexternal icon, or FTAC-SAR. A report and recommendations informed by external stakeholder input.
- Implementation planpdf iconexternal icon. A federal implementation plan for the FESAP and FTAC-SAR recommendations.
Page last reviewed: September 10, 2020
Content source: Division of Select Agents and Toxins