Quick Reference Guide:
Form 2 Section 1 – Transfer Request to Receive a Select Agent or Toxin
- The Recipient logs into eFSAP. On the entity homepage, click Form 2image icon. Click Create Form 2.
- Complete Section 1image icon.
- For question 1, use the dropdown menu to select the appropriate Principal Investigator (PI) names.
- For Section B, questions 2-10, complete the sender information. Ensure that the information is accurate.
- For question 11, if ‘Yes’ is selected, you must provide the APHIS/CDC Form 4 clinical ID (CID-F4-00XXXX).
- For question 12, if ‘Yes’ is selected, you must provide a description of the restricted experiment.
- For question 13image icon, select the select agent or toxin from the dropdown menu, then click Add Agent/Toxin.
- For question 14image icon, enter both the carrier name and their DOT registration number. NOTE: If hand-delivered, provide the complete name of the FSAP-approved individual.
- For Signature, type your name and title in the appropriate fields. The date will auto-populate.
- Click Submit. Clicking Close does NOT submit Section 1 or save the information. Clicking Save Draft does NOT submit Section 1 but will save the information.
- A dialog box will inform you that the status of the Transfer Request will change to “Transfer in Review”. Click OK.
Page last reviewed: May 26, 2021
Content source: Division of Select Agents and Toxins